Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bombshell Dynasty 14 Day Clean Eating Challenge

When of my friends messaged me on Facebook talking to me about some recent news her doctor have given her, she was diagnosed PCOS. She knew from that moment she had to change her lifestyle. I began to do some research on PCOS and treating it with diet and exercise and some of the stories I read were amazing. I know many of us struggle with nutriton and it's hard when we are surrounded by commercials 24/7 of high calorie, high fat foods! Even if you were exercising 1-2 hours a day and not watching your diet, lets face it you are not going to see as much results as you would with a healthy sustainable diet! I think that the hardest part of any journey is the first step. So I am working on putting together a 2 week, yes 14 day, FREE clean eating challenge! We will be starting on September 30th!  Working together as a team to motivate one another and get each other started in the direction is the plan! I'm hoping to start with in the next 2 weeks and I would absolutely love for you to join us!




First off clean eating means eating food in their most natural state! For example you want apple juice, the clean choice will be eating an apple! Look at ingredients they should all be things your able to pronounce and that are grown or raised NOT processed!

Requirements!

- Every meal you eat should be a Clean meal!
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day or more!
- Aim for eating 5-6 small meals!
-Eat meals 2-3 hours apart!
- Watch portions! I am OBSESSED with My Fitness Pal, its a website and they also have an APP! All of my meals are on their, so if you are interested in what I am eating you can add me, Kellystjohn88




No comments:

Post a Comment