Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jeremiah 29:11

When you are given new opportunities, for me joining the Bombshell Dynasty Coaches team and you are unsure if this is truly your path in life you need to take a step back and take this verse into consideration. We all have a journey and we should feel blessed that someone with a higher power does have a plan and a purpose for all of his followers. When I started with Beachbody I was working out to P90X and was blessed having amazing results! Now that I am in a point in my life where I needed to do something for me and feel apart of something I was all the sudden talking to LINDSAY MATWAY, she encouraged me to take a chance on becoming successful! She is now my mentor and I am learning so many amazing things, meeting great people, and most importantly helping others CHANGE their lives!!! Even though I was hesitant about starting my own business I know that I have a plan already laid out for me and Beachbody and the Bombshell Dynasty is going to be apart of me!


No comments:

Post a Comment