Monday, August 19, 2013

August 26th Bombshell Challenge


Today is the first day of preseason of our Bombshell Dynasty Challenge! These challenges are a great a way to kick off your new lifestyle because in these challenge groups you will be getting my meal plans, my tips, my recipes, and the accountability that most of us need! In this challenge group I personally will be doing the P90X workouts and following the P90X nutrition plan! My two teammates I know are going to do amazing! One of the is a Nursing student and she will be doing Body Beast!!! Woohooo girls lift too! My other teammate is a Mommy to an adorable baby boy and she will be doing P90X, we all will be replacing one meal a day with Shakeology! I know these next 60 days are going to be exciting and I cant wait till our after pictures! I'm so happy to bring two more people into our Bombshell Dynasty Family!



No comments:

Post a Comment